Sunday, July 13, 2014

Relationships:A Happy Family

This is my Family Picture

We LOVE
We SHARE
We PLAY
We PRAY
We PRAISE
We LAUGH
We FIGHT as 
  FAMILY

My father Ramil Pillagara - he's the photographer and a business man. A father can do anything and improvising, that's what a father can do for his beloved family. Undergraduate in college with the course of AB History Major in Theology. He is good in our Civil Law as the Decalogue and in counseling. 
My mother Liza Viernes-Pillagara - I'm very amazed of her strong faith and determination. Why? simply because she is my mother :) I'll tell you a story about her. She is a High School Public teacher in secondary teaching Mathematics subject in whole year level in Morong National High School Mabayo Annex and though the school is quite far from our house (22km back and fort). Everyday she travel going to her school and earn money and support our needs. And watch! this is great, she is a VEGAN too! :D and a light-bearer in their school.  
My younger brother Prince Pillagara - If you look at the picture(left) some people says that we are look alike or twin, but we're not :) The truth is our gap is 1 year and bla bla bla.... Hehe. He's now 17 years old and much taller than me :( . He is student of BSComSci course in Bataan Peninsula State University. I'll pray that he will know about the importance of knowing the pure sure words of truth.
My youngest brother Justine Ray Pillagara - Between my mom and dad. He's now in grade 3! A naughty child but he's funny and cheerful. That's all :D
And finally, Me, Myself, and I - I'm the eldest of my two siblings, as you can see we are all boys :) 
I graduated in High School last 2012, then I stop studying on college. But God is good He has a better plan for me after 2years I'd joined a training that changed my life this is amazing fact! I joined PAFCOE, Philippine Amazing Facts Center of Evangelism. We trained 3mos and 1month OJT. At last! I learned a lot about prophecy and revelation, i think I very near to God, all blessings I've receive was totally came from HIM but he used instrument to do that. By Faith, I graduated. :) Now I'm looking for a online Job and I will regularly Blog.

God Bless
Power BLOG




No comments:

Post a Comment