Saturday, July 26, 2014

Jay's Personal Blog: Me, Me, PiMie

Someday i'll teach you how to do this just write a comment



Hello I'm 18 going 19 :D

 With my Ninja Picture :) Hehe.

As a teenager a have a lot of dreams and goals! And I must have to.

Last 2 years I graduated as a high school student here in Morong National High School in Bataan, Philippines. And there is a lot of challenge being a student or teenager. I really miss my high school life cutting cut classes, hang-out with friends; a happy high school experience but it's not what my father thinking of me coz I'm a good boy. :D 




My father was a Photographer that's why he taught me how to use a Digital Camera and simple editting to be part and be useful in our small business.

Now, I'm a studio photographer doing some ID pictures for students, applicants, senior citizen, and also a family picture.


 
Marquez Family :)
  
I just saw this picture of our close relative in my desktop. A cute picture of their family, right? :)



We all do like pictures! I know you like it too, when i was in school, around 1st year. i don't like pictures, I mean I don't want to join in picture takings with friends and doing some happy stuffs. Like a killjoy hehe. But! when I became a 3rd year student, a little changes in my actions, i'd joined with friends taking pictures. 










Writing a blog is just like writing on your own diary, it's totally great. :) here some pictures of mine with friends when I was 3rd year student.

And I want to share a lot of photos here. :)
I'm not good in speaking English but I try to communicate with you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment