Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Tasty Morning Simple Delicious Food

My Mama make a simple delicious noodle food! 

 

You know I'm a skinny boy coz I'm 18, but I don't want to be skinny all of my life! so I always ate a lot of food. Since January I started practicing vegetarian diet (so i don't have a chance to gain weight anymore?). 

Some of my friends were skinny too when they were not yet a vegetarian. But wait! My father and my brothers were not a vegetarian, just a change of diet :) I want to be healthier because every month I'm getting sick. 

So, let's go to our food we ate this morning :) a spicy noodles.



   I can't read the product name of the noodles because I do not know how to read Chinese language. :) 

To make it healthier, my Mama put some cabbage and potatoes in it. And I love potatoes because it has proteins. Potato - Grown underground and used for hundreds of healthy recipes. A great source of complex carbohydrates, fiber and Vitamin C.


Potatoes contain many of the essential nutrients recommended for a healthy daily diet. A medium sized Potato contains approximately 110 calories, no fat, Vitamin C, Potassium and Fiber and is a super source of complex carbohydrates which will help fuel your body and brain through out the day.
A Potato eaten with the skin left on provides 45% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C, Fibre and more Potassium than a normal sized banana.

How Much Protein Is In Potatoes? 2.1g (wow!)

That's why i love eating potatoes, oops! but not french fries in McDonald. I heard something wrong with their meals so I stop buying from them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment